Now Hiring! Field Technicians & Pond Builders
If working behind a desk or pushing paperwork makes you bored then you are at the right place. Oklahoma Ponds, LLC is currently hiring for field technicians to help grow our company! Our technicians work out in the field building beautiful ponds and water features, repairs, maintenance and annual cleanings.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Execution of pond maintenance and clean-outs
- Work on creating beautiful ponds and water features
- Pond repairs and improvements as needed
- Determine materials to stock each day for jobs
- Recommend pond improvements, water treatments, lighting additions, or other enhancements
- Responsible for vehicle maintenance
- Prepare bids for customer work to be done
- Inventory control and ordering
- 18-years or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Available to work Monday – Saturday up to 8-10 hours a day
- Ability to travel to multiple site locations to meet the needs of the business
- Safety-conscious individual
- Team player
- Good verbal skills
- This position requires working outdoors, often through inclement weather conditions.
- The position lifts heavy objects, walks, and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor under adverse field conditions. Must be able to lift up to 75 lbs. and be able to bend, stoop, and squat throughout an 8-10 hour shift.