Beautiful Pond. No Worries!
This is Pond Owning The Easy Way.
Imagine having a crystal-clear koi pond all spring and summer long, with minimal effort on your part. It’s possible with the Oklahoma Ponds Monthly Maintenance Program.
WHAT SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY POND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
One of our highly-trained pond professionals will service your pond twice a month to keep your pond healthy and looking its best.
Services included in the program:
- Maintain chemical and bacteria treatments to keep your water clear and your fish and plants healthy.
- Maintain all aquatic plant life, removing dead lily pads and flowers.
- Maintain proper water level.
- Maintain skimmer and pump(s).
- Fertilize aquatic plants to keep them looking their best.
ARE THERE ANY SERVICES NOT INCLUDED IN THE MONTHLY POND MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
We believe in both clear water and clear communication. That’s why we want you to know what is covered under our Monthly Maintenance Program – and what is not.
The following services are not covered under the program and will incur an additional charge:
- Spring clean-outs and/or fall shut-downs.
- Leak detection or repair.
- Other maintenance service calls.
- Maintenance of non-aquatic plants, or supplying plants or fish.
Why You Need Ongoing Garden Pond Maintenance
Not maintaining your outdoor garden pond can cause it to become an ugly and unhealthy structure that is even dangerous for nurturing the aquatic life living there. Regular pond maintenance will help the fish in your pond thrive and be as healthy as possible. It also prevents dirt from clogging up filters, pond liner tears, and just generally becoming an unsightly eyesore if not kept up with.
Here are some of the best things to pay attention to in order to keep a well maintained outdoor pond:
- Clean your pond regularly by skimming and removing leaves or dirt
- Prevent nearby plants from becoming overgrown or growing into your pond
- Grow strategic water plants
- Learn to maintain the pond in the winter months
- Keep control over any algae growing
- Maintain your water pump, filters, and fountains
- Patch up and control any leaks
- Keep and maintain an appropriate water level
- Keep a steady and regular water temperature
What Does The Oklahoma Ponds Monthly Pond Maintenance Cost?
Get In Touch
Complete the quick form below for a maintenance estimate. Including photos helps us be as accurate as possible! We respond same-day to all inquiries.